Re: Imperative API for Node Distribution in Shadow DOM (Revisited)

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Justin Fagnani
<justinfagnani@google.com> wrote:
> A separate hidden tree per class sounds very much like multiple generations
> of shadow trees, and we just killed that...

We "killed" it for v1, not indefinitely. As I already said, based on
my post-meeting conversations it might not have been as contentious as
I thought. It's mostly the specifics. I haven't quite wrapped my head
around those specifics, but the way Gecko implemented <shadow> (which
does not match the specification or Chrome) seemed to be very similar
to what Apple wanted.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/