Re: Proposal for changes to manage Shadow DOM content distribution

Hi Ryosuke,

I want to start by thanking you, Ted, and Jan for taking the time to make
this proposal.

I read through the proposal, and had a quick question about how
redistribution should work with this slot concept.
I created a quick <date-range-combo-box> example that would take two date
inputs (start date and end date) and distribute them through the example
<date-combo-box>, but I found myself stuck.
I can't name the two date inputs with the same slot or they will end up in
only one of the <date-combo-box> content elements, but <date-combo-box>
only takes inputs with slot "inputElement".

How should this work?

I drafted a quick gist to illustrate this:
https://gist.github.com/azakus/676590eb4d5b07b94428

Thanks!