Re: PSA: publishing new WD of Gamepad on April 14

Well, how about just events for the pressable buttons then? That would
alleviate most of my concerns with the polling model, and I think you're
right it's harder to apply it to axes given that there are effectively two
inputs working simultaneously.

Ashley