Re: [W3C TCP and UDP Socket API]: Status and home for this specification

It seems like a CG is appropriate for the Sockets API. It's not clear that
a browser is going to adopt it unless the Trust & Permissions CG comes up
something, but if more native platforms like Cordova and FFOS want to
coordinate on a shared interface, a CG is a good place to iterate on that.
If it's successful in a CG, that may generate more enthusiasm for putting
it in a particular WG.

Jeffrey