Re: [shadow dom] relitigation

Hi Brian,

The WebKit team has given a lot of feedback over the years on the Shadow DOM spec.  We wouldn't have done that if we didn't care about it. :)  We're excited to hear that Mozilla is planning to give more feedback on Custom Elements and Shadow DOM because we feel that much of their feedback resonates with us.

Having said that, our feedback has largely been dismissed or has not been adequately addressed.  I'm sure you can imagine that this does not encourage us to invest much more time or effort into providing additional feedback.

- R. Niwa