Re: What I am missing

How would an unsigned script be able to exploit functionality from a
signed script if it's an either/or case - you have either all scripts
signed or no extended features? and: Think about this: a website can be
totally safe today and deliver exploits tomorrow without the user even
noticing. It happened before and it will happen again. Signed content
would prevent this by warning the user about missing or wrong signatures
- even if signed script would not add a single extended function. I
understand that signing code does not lead to the solution of all evils.
But it would add another layer that needs to be broken if somebody gains
access to a website and starts to modify code.

Michaela