Re: [url] follow-ups from the TPAC F2F Meeting

On 11/18/2014 09:51 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> On 10/29/14 9:54 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
>> I am willing to help with this effort.
>
> Thanks for this information [1] and sorry for the delayed reply.
>
> Given URL is a joint deliverable between WebApps and TAG, perhaps it
> would be helpful if you were a co-Editor. Are you interested in that role?

I am actively acting in the role now, at least at the WHATWG:

https://github.com/orgs/whatwg/teams/url
https://url.spec.whatwg.org/#acknowledgments

> Regardless, I think it would be useful if you and/or Anne would briefly
> describe your efforts, in particular: is your problem space the same or
> different; is there mutual interest to work on a single standard (or
> layered approach) that addresses the union of UCs, requirements, etc.

Anne and I will work together on the WHATWG URL Standard.  If there are
any work items required to produce a WebApps version of this work, I
expect that work will fall to me.

> -Thanks, AB
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014OctDec/0315.html

- Sam Ruby