Re: CfC: publish a WG Note of Fullscreen; deadline November 14

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 6:11 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you want`Mozilla Foundation` like Tantek? (If not, please let me know
>>> what you do want.)
>>
>> I would prefer just Mozilla. It's not a legal matter, after all.

I too would prefer just Mozilla.

@X = https://www.mozilla.org/
@Y = Mozilla

>>> Are you still using Bugzilla? If so, it seems like a link to it should be
>>> included.
>>
>> Why would I want feedback on this Note?

Feedback: irc://irc.freenode.net/whatwg

would work for me

> -Thanks, AB

Thanks, -t
(aside: Art, I almost misread ", AB" as ", Advisory Board". I know
that was not your intent, just a heads-up.)