RE: [eventsource] ACTION-742: Re sse test results, followup on the timeouts with the 2 test facilitators (Web Applications Working Group)

Hi Art,

Sorry for missing this mail thus so late response.

Per the talk at [2], this test and 3rd one listed below failed the CORS check for fetchFail("https://example.not/test")

We may need to re-evaluate the tests, however, because the latest editor draft [3] has removed this statement in the CR [4]:

[[
This constructor must be visible when the script's global object is either a Window object or an object implementing the WorkerUtils interface.
]]

Thoughts, Simon & Odin?

> 2. eventsource/format-field-retry-bogus.htm

Latest Firefox Nightly gets PASS by manually running this test; so can revise the test result.

The failure may be caused by short timeout setting for automatically running the test. Will provide a fix after the test runner comes up to use [5].

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps-testsuite/2013Aug/0017.html
[3] http://dev.w3.org/html5/eventsource/
[4] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-eventsource-20121211/#dom-eventsource
[5] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/1372