Re: [POSTPONED] Re: IndieUI Teleconference Agenda; 12 November at 22:00Z for 60 minutes

LOL. Its the first one I've been able to get on for months.  Shame is I
came back early from something personal for it (my phone was too
battery-low to get email so I didn't know it was cancelled).

Never mind, see you next week.

andy

andy
andyheath@axelrod.plus.com