Re: CfC: publish WG Note of UI Events; deadline November 14

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:
> If anyone has comments or concerns about this CfC, please reply by November
> 14 at the latest.

My concern is that we previously agreed that UI Events would be a much
more suitable name for the contents of DOM Level 3 Events. But we
would keep using DOM Level 3 Events because it would be done quickly
and then we'd move on to UI Events. As we now know we did not finish
DOM Level 3 Events quickly. So I would like us to abandon that name
and settle on UI Events.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/