Re: [Imports]: Styleshet cascading order clarification

I know this is probably the wrong place/time to say this, but fwiw, a
primary use case for imports is replacing:

<script src="my-lib/my-lib.js"></script>
<!-- the script above might have some HTML in it, encoded as a string,
comment, or other hack -->
<!-- the script above may load additional dependencies via some elaborate
loader -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="my-lib/my-lib.css>

with

<link rel="import" href="my-lib/my-lib.html">
<!-- html and transitive loading all taken care of by imports -->

Having the imported stylesheets apply to the main document is a big part of
the value here. If the stylesheets are for some other purpose, it's easy to
put them in a <template>, but the reverse is not true.

I realize implementation difficulty may trump ergonomics, but I wanted to
make sure this part was heard.

Scott