Re: [quota-api] Seeking status and plans [Was: [TPAC2014] Creating focused agenda]

Hi Arthur and WebAppsWG,

Status of Quota API:

Not much update since the last TPAC (due to private reasons as I have been
on parental leave), but have started editing a new draft on github [1] and
filing issues [2] to address TAG comments [3] so that it becomes easier for
me to have more collaborative and iterative discussion.  I plan to continue
to address comments and publish a new draft in next six months.

[1] https://github.com/kinu/quota-api
[2] https://github.com/kinu/quota-api/issues
[3]
https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/blob/master/2014/02/quota-management-api.md