RE: [streams-api] Seeking status of the Streams API spec

> given the magnitude of the changes in [changeset], a new WD should be published.

Can we please wait until after the TPAC week to publish the proposed Streams heartbeat? Given the substantive changes being made here I think it would be best to have a WebApps WG discussion as proposed by Art [1] BEFORE publishing such a heartbeat.

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014OctDec/0206.html

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada