Re: PSA: publish a new WD of Streams API on October 23

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 3:58 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Streams API spec has significant changes since its last TR publication
> (November 2013). As such, this is an announcement of an intent to publish a
> new WD on October 23, using the latest ED as the basis:
>
> <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/streams-api/raw-file/tip/Overview.htm>
>
> If anyone has any major concerns this plan, please speak up.

I think it would help if a) the Abstract was a bit clearer that the
document is just a collection of notes of what we might want to do in
the future and b) if the XMLHttpRequest example was removed as it
seems unlikely we're actually going to do that at this point.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/