Re: [streams-api] Seeking status of the Streams API spec

On 10/14/14 11:06 PM, Takeshi Yoshino wrote:
> Not to confuse people, too late but I replaced the W3C Streams API
> spec WD with a pointer to the WHATWG Streams spec and a few sections
> discussing what we should add to the spec for browser use cases.

Takeshi - given the magnitude of the changes in [changeset], a new WD
should be published. I'll start a related PSA targeting a publication on
October 23.

(I'll start working on the draft WD if you don't have the time.)

-Thanks, AB

[changeset] <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/streams-api/rev/e5b689ded0d6>