RE: [streams-api] Seeking status of the Streams API spec

> old specs that had their own custom stream-ish objects will over time upgrade

MSE [1] simply used the "Stream" object directly from the previous W3C WD [2].  Since this object no longer is available in [3], what you do recommend that MSE should do?

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/CR-media-source-20140717/#sourcebuffer-stream-append-loop
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-streams-api-20131105

[3] https://streams.spec.whatwg.org/