From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 5:44 AM
To: Michael van Ouwerkerk; Bryan Sullivan; EDUARDO FULLEA CARRERA
Cc: public-webapps
Subject: Re: [Webpush] IETF proposes new "Web-Based Push Notifications" Working Group

On 9/24/14 1:21 PM, Michael van Ouwerkerk wrote:
> The linked working draft is now more than a year old. The latest
> editor's draft has some inconsistencies while we transition to a
> service worker based system, but it's much closer to the current
> discussions:
> https://w3c.github.io/push-api/

Thanks for pointing this out Mike. Since the ED uses respec, it's
trivial to prepare a new WD for publication.

Bryan, Eduardo - given IETF directly refers to the TR version of Push
API, I recommend we publish a new WD for Push API? [1] gets us pretty
close and I can help. OK?

-Thanks, AB

[1]
<https://w3c.github.io/push-api/?specStatus=WD;publishDate=2014-10-02;previousPublishDate=2013-08-15>