Re: CfC: publish LCWD of Screen Orientation API; deadline September 18

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014, at 08:28, Jonas Sicking wrote:
> I think it's likely to result in many implementation bugs if we rely
> on this being defined buried inside an algorithm rather than at least
> mentioned at the definition of the property.

I think it's good feedback. I could probably make this more visible.
Would you mind opening an issue marked as "Enhancement" and may go with
a proposal of what you believe would be easier to find. I don't want to
have you do the editor work but given that the problem isn't that the
information is missing but that it is not well exposed, fresh eyes would
be better to help with that ;)

-- Mounir