Re: File API: reading a Blob

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 8:47 AM, Aymeric Vitte <vitteaymeric@gmail.com>
wrote:

>  Does your experimentation pipe the XHR stream to MSE? Obviously that
> should be the target for yt, this would be a first real application of the
> Streams API.

It's not yet updated to use the new Streams. Here's our layout test for
MSE. responseType = 'legacystream' makes the XHR return the old version of
the stream.

https://code.google.com/p/chromium/codesearch#chromium/src/third_party/WebKit/LayoutTests/http/tests/media/media-source/mediasource-append-legacystream.html&q=createMediaXHR&sq=package:chromium&type=cs&l=12

You can find the following call in the file.

sourceBuffer.appendStream(xhr.response);