Re: =[xhr]

> The sole reason for these sync
XHRs, if you recall the OP, is to pull in libraries that are only
> referenced deep in a call stack, so as to avoid having to include
> *all* the libraries in the initial download.

If that is true, wouldn't it better for him to switch over to ES6 Module
imports and an appropriate transpiler, for now?

I'm a bit confused as to why it doesn't appear this idea was ever mentioned.

Sincerely,
    James Greene
    Sent from my [smart?]phone