RfC: LCWD of Battery Status API; deadline October 2

WebApps received a Request for Comments re DAPWG's August 28 Last Call
WD of Battery Status API (last published as a [CR], see [Diff]):

<http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-battery-status-20140828/>

Individual WG members are encouraged to provide individual feedback.

If anyone in WebApps wants to propose an official group response, please
do so ASAP, in reply to this e-mail so the group can discuss it.

Comments should be sent to public-device-apis @ w3.org by October 2.
Presumably, DAPWG also welcomes data about "silent reviews", f.ex. "I
reviewed section N.N and have no comments".

-Thanks, AB

[CR] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-battery-status-20120508/>
[Diff]
<http://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2012%2FCR-battery-status-20120508%2F&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2014%2FWD-battery-status-20140828%2F>