Re: File API: reading a Blob

I have contributed to streams already, of course it will solve most of
what is being discussed here but when? And then what's the point of this
discussion?

But maybe it will not solve everything, like my indexedDB example, which
is not even considered in indexedDB V2 as far as I know

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com
torrent-live: https://github.com/Ayms/torrent-live