Re: Screen Orientation Feedback

Alternatively we could have a unit quaternion representation instead of
screenAlpha/screenBeta/screenGamma. Given that webapps tend to convert the
euler angle representation to something that is easier to compose anyway.

As already mentioned by Rich the angle representations currently differ
somewhat between browsers: Safari uses different ranges for beta, gamma and
there are some issues with Firefox which does not seem to report the
correct angles for some orientations. Unit quaternions are less ambiguous
since each rotation can be represented by either unit quaternion q or -q.

Tim