Re: [Streams API] Add load-using-streams functionality to XHR or only to Fetch API?

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 9:19 AM, Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com> wrote:
> We'd like to continue prototyping in Blink anyway to provide feedback to the
> spec as browser developer's point of view, but if we're sure that we won't
> add it to XHR, we want to stop the work on XHR (both spec and impl) at some
> early stage after figuring out very basic issues and focus on the Fetch.

I recommend putting all your energy on Fetch and Streams then. We can
still add features to XMLHttpRequest if there's compelling reasons
(e.g. we hit deployment issues with fetch()), but we should not put
our focus there.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/