We all need to rejoin… Re: Fwd: Web Applications Working Group Revised Charter Approved; join the Web Applications Working Group (Call for Participation)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 18:45:08 +0200, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

> Hello public-webapps,
>
> FYI, relaying the Call for Participation to the Working Group's
> primarily public mailing list, to notify the group, including Invited
> Experts.

In particular note that EVERYONE needs to rejoin in order to (still) be
part of the group.

(If you wonder why, please take the question to public-w3process@w3.org -
it's the way chartering is done at W3C, and nothing specific to this
group).

cheers

Chaals