Re: Proposal for User Agent Augmented Authorization

Probably a naive comment, but I'm curious and interested in learning since
it's one thing that's been missing from browsers:

Does your last comment mean that you'd be baking in dependency on a certain
auth standard in the user agent? What happens when the part of the
authentication model that is outside the user-agent has a breaking change
but not every website updates to that version? By "augmented" do you mean
it's an additional optional layer?