Re: =[xhr]

> HOWEVER, I am getting the distinct impression that even though I find
> synchronous xmlhttprequests extremely useful in some situations to prevend
> DB corruption--usually I avoid these situations, due to the negative
> impacts you have all described so well in your emails.

While I personally agree with you that synchronous XHRs have their rare but
distinct uses, preventing DB corruption doesn't seem like a realistic one
as the synchronicity of an XHR only affects the single client who is making
the request.  If your intranet app has more than 1 client, you would still
need to guarantee clean DB operation queuing on the backend.

Sincerely,
    James Greene