Re: Proposal for a credential management API.

Hi Mike,

On 31/07/2014 09:48 , Mike West wrote:
> It's not clear to me that WebApps is the right venue from a process
> perspective,
> but this is almost certainly the right group of people to evaluate the
> proposal.
> Thanks in advance for your feedback, suggestions, and time. :)

As you know I think that a solution in this space is absolutely needed
and I like your approach, I think it's on to the right set of use cases.
There are some paper cuts with your proposal but nothing I've seen that
can't be ironed out.

Concerning the process part, I'd like to only worry about that as much
as needed, which shouldn't be a lot. We can work something out and come
back to you with a solution to make this happen.