Re: [imports] credentials flag bits need to be updated to current fetch terminology

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 12:36 AM, Hajime Morrita <morrita@google.com> wrote:
> It behaved like that before. I changed it to current one so that it works
> with credential-protected in-house or staged apps.

You'll need to elaborate a bit, I'm not sure I understand. In any
event, I think XMLHttpRequest's default behavior of only sending
credentials same-origin is somewhat confusing. If we only offer one
mode for rel=import we should either always include credentials (and
thus require more complicated CORS headers) or never.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/