Re: [custom-elements] :unresolved and :psych

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Domenic Denicola <
domenic@domenicdenicola.com> wrote:

>  Do custom elements present any new challenges in comparison to
> non-custom elements here? I feel like you have the same issue with filling
> a <select> with data from a remote source.

Only really the fact that select exposes no clue already that it isn't
:unresolved or something.  You can see how the hint of an "I'm not ready
yet" can be interpreted this way.  Precisely, if someone created an
<x-select data-src="..."> kind of tag, then yes, I do think most people
would think that that indicated when the actual (populated) element was
ready.