Re: Browser search API

On March 12, 2014 at 7:16:53 PM, Mitar (mmitar@gmail.com) wrote:
> Hi!
>
> There was no reply. :-(

It usually takes a bit of time for Hixie to get around to all the emails (the volume of email on the WHATWG list + other priorities slow things down - but I’ve never seen him not respond to a proposal). Give him a few more weeks. If you don’t hear back by the end of the month you can try to ping him directly.