Re: [admin] Should WebApps' HTML Templates spec be published as a WG Note?

No objections. It may be useful to mention in the note that the Template
spec was "merged" to HTML (as opposed to simply becoming a concern of HTML,
which might raise the question "did HTML do something different than what
this spec used to say?").