Re: [fullscreen] Problems with mouse-edge scrolling and games

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 11:22 PM, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com> wrote:

> Caveat, I think Firefoxes implementaiton of the Pointerlock API might not
> follow the specification yet to make it possible to have pointerlock
> without fullscreen.

Just checked this against a test I wrote a while ago
http://codeflow.org/issues/pointerlock-test.html and consulted the
pointerlock stats for IE. You can get pointerlock in both firefox and
chrome without fullscreen (you can also get pointerlock and fullscreen
simultaneously). IE seems to support pointerlock in versions that have
webgl, but they seem to have added it only recently so support is still low
(32%).