Re: Why can't we just use constructor instead of createdCallback?

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:

> Dimitri, I'd still love to hear feedback from you on the idea above.
> Seems like it could fix one of the design issues that a lot of people
> have reacted to.

I am not sure I fully understand how this will work. Let me try to repeat
it back and see if I got this right.

Basically, we are modifying the tree construction algorithm to be a 3-pass
system:

1) Build a meta tree (each node in the tree is a meta object that
represents an element that will be constructed)
2) Instantiate all elements by calling constructors on them
3) Build the tree of elements from the meta tree.

Right?

:DG<