Re: [webcomponents] Encapsulation and defaulting to open vs closed (was in www-style)

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Charles McCathie Nevile
<chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:09:33 +0100, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 2:35 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
>>> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 12:04 AM, Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>

>>> I think Maciej explains fairly well in
>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011AprJun/1364.html
>>> why it's good to have. Also, Type 2 can be used for built-in elements,
>>> which I thought was one of the things we are trying to solve here.
>>
>> Stay after class and write 100 times on the board: "Type 2 is not a
>> security boundary".
>
> This is not appropriate on this email list.

Sorry, it was meant to be a playful response to Anne, and as I know
him personally and consider him a friend, I assumed he'd take it in
kind.  (Based on his reaction in IRC, I think he did.)

~TJ