Re: [File System APIs] If one is good, then two must be better?

Hi Art,

For what it's worth, the File API: Directories and System is also
implemented (and supported) by Apache Cordova[1]. The implementation is
essentially complete for mobile applications on Android, iOS and FireOS,
with nearly-complete support on Blackberry and Windows Phone.

While our plugin registry was counting downloads, it was the
most-downloaded plugin for the platform by a wide margin, so I believe it
is being used actively.

I don't know if Cordova should count as a browser implementation for the
purposes of this WG, but we are implementing the APIs and making them
available to (hybrid) web application developers.

[1] <http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.3.0/cordova_file_file.md.html#File>