[TPAC2014] Registration Now Open for October 27-31 meeting week; deadline Oct 8

Registration is now open for the October 27-31 Technical Plenary and all
Working Group meeting week:

   <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2014/>

WebApps will meet on Monday and Tuesday (October 27 and 28).
Registration for WebApps' meeting (as well as any other meetings and
events that week) is mandatory. The group's meeting page including draft
agenda is [Meeting].

TPAC will be at the Santa Clara Marriott hotel (just a few miles from
SJC airport) and the hotel discount for meeting participants expires
October 3.

The daily fee has increased to 75.00 USD.

The week's high-level schedule is [TPAC].

I'll create

-AB

[TPAC] <http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/>
[Meeting] <https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/November2014Meeting>