Re: [webcomponents]: Telcon on as-needed basis from now on

On 6/9/14 12:09 PM, Dimitri Glazkov wrote:
> I think it might be best to flip the "regular" bit to "off" for now,
> and only use this time slot when we have other participants. Thus,
> consider the weekly call cancelled unless there's an announcement
> otherwise.

That sounds like a good plan Dimitri.

> Another idea Hayato-san and I discussed is moving it to Tokyo-friendly
> timezone, so that him and I could just use as a weekly spec
> coordination call, rather than office hours-style arrangement.

I think that would be fine too (D3E's call is 17:00 PM SFO time for that
reason), provided  has a chance to voice a contrary opinion (and I need
a day or two to change the voice conf reservation.

-Thanks, AB