Re: HTML imports: new XSS hole?

Yup, like I said, it shouldn't be any worse. From what I've seen with
chrome, at the very least, import links are handled with the same CSP as
script tags. Which is certainly a good thing. I suppose that If you needed
the ability to sandbox them further, just wrap them inside a sandboxed
iframe. It's a bit ugly but it works.