Re: [clipboard events] click-to-copy support could be hasFeature discoverable?

> I wouldn't put this on window though; why not put it on Selection?

This kind of copy does not implicitly have anything to do with Selection,
unless we continue to have its default action be copying the currently
selected text.  It is substantially more likely to be used for custom text
insertion.

Sincerely,
    James Greene