Re: CfC: to create a new developer's list for WebApps' specs; deadline May 28

Hi Art, all,

On 21/05/2014 12:56 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
> About two years ago I proposed in [1] creating a new list (f.ex.
> public-webapps-devs) that is targeted toward developers using WebApps'
> specs. Such a list would be used by developers using the APIs (as
> opposed to implementers) as well as other related purposes such as
> announcing relevant meetups, events, conferences, etc.
>
> WDYT?

I've been in several discussions on this topic over the past months, a
good example of which is:

     https://twitter.com/tobie/status/457075677851037696

In reaction to that, I'm running an experiment to hold such discussions
in a manner that may prove more usable: Discourse. It is being used by a
growing number of open source projects and is under active development.

You are more than welcome to discuss WebApps related topics there, and
I'm happy to add relevant categories, make tweaks that may be needed, etc.

See:

     http://discourse.specifiction.org/

Feedback welcome!