Re: where do tests for window.opener go?

On Wed, 21 May 2014 17:54:44 +0900, Zhang, Zhiqiang
<zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

Alternatively, if there are multiple plausible places, and you want some
related tests to be in the same place but still annotate some of them as
being a test for another section, you can do that with <link rel=help>.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software