Re: [push] protocol drafts

While I haven't finished reviewing it yet, the removal of the dependency on
Web Sockets is something we're strongly in favor of. Choosing which
protocol the IETF group is going to pursue is a decision to be made there,
at least until the Web Push API gains a formal dependency on it.

For the record, I support taking Martin's draft as a base.

Thanks,
Peter