Re: Re: It doesn't make sense to use [MapClass] for the CacheList interface

Boris wrote:

> What is the goal with AsyncMap in its generic form?  How will it actually reflect into ES?

Providing base interface for Cache interface and CacheList interface which largely conform to ES6 Map object. (But we aim to make everyting async within SW execution context.) Regarding the implication to ES, I have no idea. Not sure but no one has proposed this to TC39 yet and neither do we know if it makes much sense.

> Specifically, what does it actually do with the types it's parametrized over?  Do get/has/delete/set coerce the key to K?  Does set coerce the value to V?  And in ES terms, how is that reflected into actual ES objects?

Re the type coercion, I think it largely has to follow what the ES6 Map will do. I do not have any concrete idea yet indeed.

--
Jungkee Song
Samsung Electronics