RE: Progress on Push API

On 30 abr 2014 at 00:13:14, Jonas Sicking wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 2:00 AM, EDUARDO FULLEA CARRERA <efc@tid.es>
> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Last week the Push API editors (AT&T, Telefónica) and other interested
> parties (Mozilla, Google) met to progress this specification. It was a very
> productive meeting in which great support was shown to this piece of work and
> consensus was reached around many topics under discussion. This is a summary
> of these points, which will be incorporated into a new editor's draft shortly. Of
> course feel free to provide any feedback:

We developing the new version at [1], though not yet updated with the changes in my previous email.

But if may be a good idea to migrate is to the W3C GitHub official repo. What is the process to open the project there? Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Eduardo.

[1] https://github.com/telefonicaid/WebAPISpecs/tree/develop/Push

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: