Re: [April2014Meeting] New PushAPI ED uploaded

Thanks for this information Bryan! Yesterday, Jungkee and Wonsuk said
they would like to discuss Push API during today's meeting and suggested
a good time slot would be after the Service Worker slot (which is
13:30-14:30). Can you join via Zakim at 14:30(+) today? I've tentatively
updated the agenda accordingly
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/April2014Meeting#Agenda_Thursday_April_10>.

-AB