Re: [April2014Meeting] Seeking status and plans from Editors not attending meeting; deadline April 9

Sorry for slow response,

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 8:05 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
> The people in the To: list are spec Editors that are not registered for
> WebApps' April 10-11 meeting. Since you _won't_ attend the meeting, I would
> appreciate it if you would please provide a short status, plans,
> expectations and such for your spec(s). In general: what are the major
> issues blocking the spec; implementation status; testing status; what can
> others do to help; plan for next Technical Report publication; etc. Here
> are the specs including more specific questions for a few:
>
> * Clipboard: Hallvord;
>
> * D3E: Travis and Gary; plan and expectations to get the spec back to LC;
> testing status
>
> * DOM P&S: Travis; plan and expectations to get the spec back to LC
>
> * File API: {Directories and System, Writer}; Eric
>
> * Gamepad: Ted and Scott; plan and expectations to get the spec to feature
> complete state (aka Last Call) and implementation status
>
> * Push API: Bryan and Eduardo; plan to address TAG feedback
>
> * Quota: Kinuko

Spec status: working on an ED to address TAG feedback. Probably we need
further discussion on some of the specific requests, and am planning to
start a thread on public-webapps or on github.
Impl status: Chrome has updated its Quota impl to match the latest WD
(available only behind the flag).  We were hoping that FireFox or other
vendor may start implementing it too, but since we've gotten an extensive
feedback it'll need to wait until we have more solid consensus.

Please send your status by April 9 at the latest (and feel free to use a