Re: [webcomponents]: The Shadow DOM Diaries

This is great! Thanks for writing this up.

Is it possible to have references to relevant mailing list and Bugzilla discussions?

While summarizing the discussion so great, having hyperlinks to relevant email threads will help bootstrap newcomers get up to speed if they wanted to give feedback on public-webapps and Bugzilla.

- R. Niwa