Re: CfC: publish Candidate Recommendation of File API; deadline November 28

On Dec 18, 2013, at 6:38 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> Are there any other open bugs, issues, comments, etc. for File API?

https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=arun%40mozilla.com&emailassigned_to1=1&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=exact&list_id=30639

is the current list.  Some came up on 12/15/2013 and are minor.

> Unless I hear otherwise, I will assume the group wants to address the above before a new Technical Report is published and depending on the outcome of these issues, the next publication could be a Last Call Working Draft or a Candidate Recommendation.

I agree with this.

-- A*